Welcome back everyone!
This Fall there will be only one service at 10:30am each Sunday. Please register for every Sunday with the Main Church Office at (519) 271-3572 x201. There will be no 8:30am Sunday services planned at this time. One reason for this is the need to sanitize the church after each service. During the service, please note:
- Masks will be required in the building as required by government regulations. People are asked to bring their own. However, there will be masks available for those who do not have them.
- People attending will be required to sign in. This is necessary for contract tracing required by both the government and diocese.
- Orders of service will be in the pew where you sit. We are asked to take these home after the service. There are no books in the pews.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at check in and throughout the church.
- Washroom facilities will be limited to one washroom in the upper hall and one accessible washroom next to the office. The washrooms under the narthex are closed.
- After checking in, ushers will point you to your seats. Social distancing of 6 feet has been considered both in access to and in the seating pattern. To maximize the number allowed in the church you will be shown to a seat and the church filled in order. This means that you will likely not be able to sit at your normal location. Once seated, we ask that you do not move around the nave. Physical greetings cannot be allowed. There will be no social greeting or gathering afterwards.
- During the service, movement around the nave will be very limited. There will be a simple procession and no recession.
- There will be no choir or congregational singing. Music will be limited to instrumental; organ, piano and instrumental soloists. Singing will be limited to a soloist at the high altar.
- After the service, the congregation will remain at their seats until ushered out of the church. The intent is that people will leave via the narthex door closest to end of their aisle.
- We are asked not to congest doorways or areas directly outside so social distancing can be observed. There are a lot of rules and changes. However, those planning the return to worship in the church are making every effort to make it meaningful and safe.
If you have any concerns before, during or after a service please contact the wardens or our back to church coordinator, Rick Falshaw.