The Bells of St. James is a fifteen bell chime located in the tower of historic St. James’ Anglican Church, Stratford, Ontario, Canada. Originally an 11 bell chime installed by Meneely & Co. of West Troy NY in 1909, it was tuned and rebuilt into a 15 bell chime by Meeks, Watson & Co. of Georgetown Ohio in 2010.
Chimes Concerts October 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023
Sundays Mornings 9:50 to 10:25 am
Wednesdays 12:00 Noon